Your best friend is only steps away to a luxury vacation.
Please read our Important information below before booking:
At Woof Woof Ranch our resource consent stipulates the following conditions must be met by all guests coming to the ranch,
- All guests must be smaller breeds. Height restriction is under 45cm from floor to top shoulder/back.(If unsure please contact us to discuss). Guests cannot not be admitted at drop off if over this.
- Guests over 6 months must be desexed. A desexing certificate will need to be sighted before stay.
- Vaccinations and boosters must be up to date including -DHPP(Canine distemper, Infectious Hepatitis, Parvovirus, Parainfluenza ) as per their veterinarians schedule , Leptospirosis within 12 months & Kennel cough within 12 months of stay. A vaccination certificate will need to be sighted before stay. Vaccinations to be completed at least 7 days pre stay.
- All guests must be sociable with others in a group. No aggression towards other guests or our Woof Woof team will be tolerated at our ranch. You will be contacted to collect your dog immediately or send a named contact to collect if this occurs. We provide a safe, fun, environment for all our littlies in our open plan play areas inside and out and cannot accommodate this.
- Pick up and drop off times are 8-10am unless specifically arranged. This is for the comfort of our guests to minimise disruption in their day.
- Stay until 10am is included in boarding. A no rush pick up after 10am can be arranged for an extra $21 per guest for stay until 5pm.
- We love and are extremely proud to show off our ranch. Please contact us before stay to organise this at a time that fits in with you and our guests here before stay. We do avoid look arounds in busy/holiday periods as we want the most settled environment possible at all times for our guests.